Our dentists and staff are warm, professional and happy. We understand that many patients feel a little anxious, so we aim to help you relax, and provide pain-free dental care.
Our team of dentists — Dr. Joanne Lee, Dr. Kelsea Boots, Dr. Lindsay Mahlo and Dr. Matthew McGreal — together with our hygienist Leanne Childs and caring dental assistants, work together to ensure that every patient receives the very best dental care.
We are proud of our modern facilities, which include:
- up-to-date dental chairs and equipment,
- state of the art sterilising of instruments to ensure your health and safety,
- 3D digital scanning of crown and bridge work, meaning no messy and uncomfortable impressions for you,
- digital X-rays providing immediate radiographs with less radiation exposure,
- computerised appointment books, enabling us to SMS confirmation of appointments,
- HICAPS on site to save you visiting your health fund, as we will process the claim for you.
- Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) accepted and bulk-billed for eligible 2–17 year olds — meaning no gap and saving you time, as you we will process the Medicare claim for you.
We would love to help you, so please call if you’re in need of a dental appointment. We accept new patients and have allocated daily slots for emergency appointments. We will do our best for you.